Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Steps to getting your Mission Call


STEP ONE:

Make the decision.


STEP TWO:

Tell the parentals.

(I apologize for the low-quality of this video.)

STEP THREE: 

Fill out the paperwork


STEP FOUR:

Have all the proper appointments.

Dentist.

(Note: I am terrified of the dentist.)

Doctor.

(Be aware, you will be wearing one of these. I had no idea.)



(Note: wear puppy socks because they look cute with a hospital gown......once again, I had no idea I'd be wearing one.)


Also, shots are a part of the experience. Obviously the dentist frightens me far worse.



STEP FIVE:

Meet with the Bishop & Stake Pres. 



(how creepy am I that I found these photos online..the bottom one I swear is at least 10 years old.)

STEP SIX:

SUBMIT YOUR PAPERS.


STEP SEVEN:
WAIT.
aka, the hardest part.

I'll be getting my call in approximately 2-3 weeks, which places us right at Christmas and New Years! Great timing--I know. I will keep y'all updated as to when my call gets here and when I'm going!

POST YOUR GUESSES BELOW, or just let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment